GTOPSTYLE Privacy & Policy
To EU and Non-EU Residents
The Company respects all individuals’ privacy rights under all the laws that apply to it, all over the world. Whenever possible, the Company accommodate privacy requests made by individuals. Each request is evaluated to determine whether it can be accommodated without violating Macao legal obligations the Company is subject to and without creating a risk to the security or integrity of the other information we hold. For residents of the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”), and Switzerland, the Company recognizes the legal privacy protections afforded to individuals located in the EEA, the EU, and Switzerland, with regard to personal data.
Residents or EU, EEA and Switzerland
If you reside or otherwise find yourself in the European Economic Area, European Union, or Switzerland, the Company is committed to respecting your rights as a data subject under the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable laws of these countries. If you have a privacy concern or questions about how your personal data is used, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
Regarding to the Internet ecosystem, like many other Websites, we may automatically receive and store automatic and/or aggregate information about your computer or electronic device, including but without limited to the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the information about the Internet browser or electronic device configuration, user preferences such as language selection and price range, location information and other usage and traffic information.
We use this automatic and/or aggregate information to:
- Analyze the trends for our innovation process
- understand and improved Web experiences to our usersand
- enhance your or others overall experience processes all of the Services, including providing useful information relevant to you. Occasionally, there may also have legal requirement for the disclosure or access to our database with police investigations or other legal issues, comply with any applicable lawful requests, laws or regulations, court order from any government authority. For this issue, the data is only provided for that legal purpose.
Our site GTOPSTYLE.com generally collects personally identifying information, which may include your name, email address, zip code, country, IP Address, phone number, etc.). This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us, subscribe to our mailing list, create an official account, etc. We use your telephone number only if there is an order-related issue; never for marketing purposes. Our server stores some of this information so that placing future orders will be quicker and easier.
Personal Data We Collect When You Purchase form Us
Use & Provision of Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, products and/or services
- to perform, manage and deliver an agreement we have with you
- fully respond to your questions, requests, or communications
- to provide you with products and services, including but not limited to loyalty membership and benefits and display of content
- to check if you qualify for certain offers or services (e.g., discount code, special events, promotional offers, etc.) and for payment and billing for products and services
- to develop new products and services
- to improve and personalize the customer experience for you and others
- to audit, research and conduct analysis in order to maintain and improve our services and protect our guests and patrons
- for marketing and promotions planning and execution, market research and analysis, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys
- to ensure third parties protect your information
- to consider your job application
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- for safety and security, including working with third parties to help protect your information
- to ensure the technical functioning and security of our network
- to protect the rights or property of the Company, its employees, and its guests and patrons
Communication & Marketing
During your registration for a GTOPSTYLE Sites account, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and you will have an option to opt-in or opt-out to receive our newsletter.
According to your preference, you can opt-out from our emails at any time with the unsubscribe link via our e-mail.
Protection and security of your Information
All your provided information is encrypted with industry-standard Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) encryption to ensure your online safety and security. However, there are no representations for us as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. Although we generally understand that there is no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, we strive to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with legal regulations to protect your Personal Information and our website security. In addition, we recommend user using anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect your online security.